Template: SLDP: Milestone 2 (BMArduino)
Using a CADing software, prepare four views of the latest design: front, top, most detailed side, and an isometric drawing. Also, create a drawing of the gear trains. Complete the latest Mindstorms program and the latest MS Project plan reflecting any schedule changes. Finally, calculate a revised cost estimate.
Look Ahead: What tasks are planned between now and Milestone 3?
See How To Give a Milestone Presentation for the format of a Milestone presentation.
Milestone 2 Deliverables:
- Project description
- Design approach
- Design changes since Milestone 1
- Mission statement
- CAD drawings: top, front, most detailed side, isometric, gear train
- Mindstorms program
- Cost estimate (previous and current). What changes were made?
- MS Project schedule (previous and current). What changes were made?
- Progress update: current state of the project (time, budget, etc.)