Template: SLDP: Milestone 2 (BMArduino)
See How to Give a Milestone Presentation for the format of a Milestone presentation.
Milestone 2 will be a project progress update. You must explain all changes and developments made thus far, particularly in regards to Benchmark A. Include whether or not you were able to complete your Benchmark A requirements, and if not, explain why. Also, highlight any changes you plan on making to your design or project, in general. Your Milestone 2 presentation must include:
Milestone 2 Deliverables:
- Project description
- Design changes since Milestone 1
- Design approach
- Mission statement
- CAD drawings: top, front, most detailed side, isometric
- Circuit diagram
- Flowchart of code
- Cost estimate (previous and current). What changes were made?
- Microsoft Project schedule (previous and current). What changes were made?
- Click here to access
- Progress update: current state of the project (time, budget, etc.)
Look Ahead: What tasks are planned between now and Milestone 3?