Template: SLDP: Microsoft Project
You must create a schedule to manage your time in Microsoft Project. You can learn Microsoft Project by doing the MS Project Skill Builder. This schedule must include all tasks related to the project from the start of the project to Submission. The MS Project schedule should include the following:
- Minimum of 20 tasks.
- Milestones should be clearly indicated on the project plan (duration of zero days).
- Each task must include the person responsible for completing the task (resource names).
- Use the "Copy Picture" function to include the project plan in the presentations. Do not take a screenshot.
- Gantt chart must be displayed alongside the tasks list (fit onto one slide).
- Gantt chart must clearly show a progress line.
- Clearly state during the presentation whether the project is on-time, behind schedule, or ahead of schedule.
For help in planning the project, review the manual page How to plan the schedule and calculate costs for a project.