Template: SLDP: Microsoft Project
You must create a schedule to manage your time in Microsoft Project. You can learn Microsoft Project by doing the MS Project Skill Builder. This construction schedule must include all tasks related to the project. The MS Project schedule should include the following:
- Minimum of 20 tasks.
- Milestones should be clearly indicated on the project plan (duration of zero days).
- Each task must include the person responsible for completing the task (resource names).
- Use the Copy Picture function to include the project plan in the presentations. DO NOT take a screenshot.
- Gantt chart must be displayed alongside the tasks list (fit onto one slide).
- Gantt chart must clearly show a progress line.
- Clearly state during the presentation whether the project is on time, behind schedule or ahead of schedule
For help in planning the project, review the page called How to plan the schedule and calculate costs for a project.