Difference between revisions of "Template:SLDP: Microsoft Project"
|(14 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== Microsoft Project ==
For help planning project, review the page [].
Latest revision as of 01:30, 30 June 2022
You must create a project schedule to manage your time in Microsoft Project. You can learn Microsoft Project by doing the MS Project Skill Builder. This schedule must include all tasks related to the project from the start of the project to Submission. Click here to access the guide on how to transfer a file. The Microsoft Project schedule should include the following:
- Minimum of 20 tasks, excluding Milestones
- Milestones should be clearly indicated on the project plan (duration of zero days)
- Each task must include the person responsible for completing the task (resource names)
- Use the "Copy Picture" function to include the project plan in the presentations. Do not take a screenshot
- Gantt chart must be displayed alongside the tasks list (fit onto one slide)
- Gantt chart must clearly show a progress line
- Clearly state during the presentation whether the project is on-time, behind schedule, or ahead of schedule
For help planning the project, review the manual page Planning Project Scheduling & Costs.